- As a child, who was your favorite relative?
- If you could be a tree or plant, what would you be?
- What would be your preference, awake before dawn or awake before noon?
- Would you like to sleep in a human size nest in a tree or be snuggled in a burrowed spot underground?
1. My favorite relative was definitely my grandma Norma, who used to look after me all the nights while the girls were out at dance class. She had iced tea, beanie babies, and a big box of toys that I liked to get into. She died in 1999 before I barely got to know her though.
2. I’d definitely be a tree, so I could see over everything and be the supplier of food for the humans and other animals. Even if they chopped me down, I’d still be reincarnated as paper and glue!
3. I’m a night owl, so awake before dawn. I like to be alert of all things going on.
4. My favorite way to sleep is being bundled up in a cozy space, tucked away in a corner, lights down low, so I’d definitely be burrowed in the ground like some hibernating animal. I’d be too out in the open and exposed in a human sized nest, which sounds really absurd.